INVESTIGACIÓN Y DESARROLLO DE COSMÉTICOS, S.A, attaches particular importance to the privacy of users of our website and to the fulfilment of existing legal provisions.
INVESTIGACIÓN Y DESARROLLO DE COSMÉTICOS, S.A has its registered office at Calle Costa Brava 30. Its Tax ID number is A08749608, which is recorded in the Trade Registry of Barcelona, Volume 5192, Folio 64, Section 4501, Page 63791. Email address email@example.com and telephone number 933459450 of those responsible for data processing with regard to the website http://selvertpro.beta.entorno.es/es/paginas/politica-de-privacidad.
2- When do we collect information about you?
We collect personal information about you when you:
- Visit our website;
- Create an account on our website;
- Subscribe to one of our loyalty programs;
- Participate in special operations and, in particular, in games, competitions, product testing, user surveys or market studies;
- Share content on social networks, such as, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using the hashtag #selvertthermal or other hashtags we offer;
- Visit one of our spas or another authorised sales point in our distribution network;
- Contact us and, in particular, call us or submit a request or complaint to our Customer Support Service, when you rate or review our products and/or services or when you chat with other visitors in real time;
- When you have given your consent for third parties to send us your personal information.
3- What information do we collect about you?
We understand “personal information” to be constituted by any information that could identify you, directly or indirectly. It is likely that we will mainly collect the following personal information:
- Information on your identity and, in particular, your gender, name, surname, address, telephone numbers, email address, usernames and passwords (encoded, with an automated retrieval process, making it not possible to manually access them), date of birth or age;
- Information on your method of payment and, in particular, your credit card number and expiry date; data related to payment is completely secure thanks to the encryption process (SSL method). Data relating to payment is never saved and is transferred in a completely secure way to our PFS online payment platform;
- Information on your business relationship and, in particular, order numbers, purchase history, requests or communication with our Customer Support Service, your preferences and interests, your activity on the website or information from one of our loyalty programs;
- Information on content (photos, videos, reviews, comments, etc.);
- Information on your wellbeing (beauty concerns, skin type, skin sensitivity, contraindications, etc.) subject to your prior and express consent and, in particular, when you request a Selvert Thermal beauty program or a Selvert Thermal treatment in a beauty clinic;
- Information on your social network accounts (username, caption, location, etc.), content uploaded and posts (publications) when you share content or use the hashtag #selvertthermal or other hashtags that we offer;
- Technical information and, in particular, your IP address or information on how your device navigates our website;
- Other information that you provide when you contact us or that we can obtain from external suppliers.
4- Why is your personal information collected?
Collected personal information will be processed principally in order to fulfil the following purposes:
- Administration of the website and improvement in the quality of the service. This data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest previously mentioned;
- Processing of your orders (orders, deliveries, bills, after-sales service, etc.). This processing is necessary to execute the contract to which you are party;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and, in particular, to help us know you better and give you personalised offers on our products and services (specifically, by email, SMS, on social networks or by any other means and through displaying targeted adverts on websites and social networks), to manage your membership of our loyalty program and to analyse and predict the market with the aim of better meeting your needs. To that effect, it is possible that we will carry out targeted operations based on your preferences, interests, purchasing behaviour, analyse your browser and requests on our website or carry out any other action in order to improve our database;
- The creation of an account allows us to personalise your customer experience. This data processing is carried out with your consent or it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest which was referred to previously;
- Social interaction. This processing is subject to your consent.
- Where applicable, prevention and detection of fraud, crime and management and monitoring of non-payments or offences observed during sale or litigations. This data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest which was referred to previously;
- Manage your request (samples, advice, participation in a promotional operation, complaints, right to access, rectification, opposition and cancellation, etc.). This data processing is necessary in order to process your request, and it is carried out with your consent or it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest which was referred to previously;
- In any other way that is permitted by law and/or as we will notify you at any moment.
5- Will we reveal your personal information?
We will never sell or lease your personal information to other companies for the purposes of commercial prospecting.
INVESTIGACIÓN Y DESARROLLO DE COSMÉTICOS, S.A is an international group operating in many countries. Its registered office is in Spain. The personal information we collect about you will be used by Selvert Thermal.
It is possible that it could be transmitted to service providers chosen for their experience and loyalty and who act in our name and under our orders (processing and dispatch of orders, management of customer services, personalisation of content, analysis of audiences, management of digital campaigns, etc.). We authorise these service providers to use your personal information only when it is necessary for the provision of services in our name or to fulfil legal requirements, and we strive to ensure that your personal information is always protected.
These third-party companies could be located within or outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including in countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as in your country of residence. In this case, and, to the extent that it is required by the applicable law, we ensure that we:
- Obtain your express and unequivocal consent to share your personal information with these third-party companies;
- Sign appropriate data transfer contracts in accordance with the Standard Model Clauses established by the European Commission;
- Fulfil the Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) approved by the competent authorities;
- Ensure that these third-party companies fulfil the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and are registered as such in the American administration and they fulfil the Privacy Protection Principles related to the collection, use and storage of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States.
- Finally, it is possible that we will transfer your personal information to local authorities if this is required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with the applicable regulations.
6- How will we protect information about you?
INVESTIGACIÓN Y DESARROLLO DE COSMÉTICOS, S.A implements the appropriate technical and organisational means, in relation to the nature of the data and the risks that its processing poses, to conserve the security, integrity, availability and confidentiality of your personal information and, in particular, to avoid it being altered, damaged or transmitted to unauthorised third parties.
This could include practices such as, limiting access to data to members of staff who, by virtue of their roles, are authorised to access data, contractual guarantees, as required, with external suppliers, assessments on the impact of privacy, regular internal revisions of our practices and privacy policies and/or implementation of physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, identification process, backup files, antivirus, firewall, etc.).
7- What is our policy on minors?
This website http://selvertpro.beta.entorno.es/es/paginas/politica-de-privacidad is not aimed at minors.
We do not knowingly collect or process personal data from minors. If we became aware that personal information from minors had been collected without the prior authorisation of the legal guardian, we would take the appropriate measures to contact the person and, if necessary, erase this personal data from our servers and/or the servers of our service providers.
8- What is our policy on cookies?
9- How do we manage content shared on social media using our managed hashtags?
You can choose to use our hashtags to tag your content on social networks, such as, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
By using these hashtags, you recognise and are aware that your content may appear on our website and could be used by us to refer to our products and services.
We remind you that the information that you share on social networks could be consulted, used and saved by other users around the world and, in particular, in countries without legislation guaranteeing an adequate level of protection of your personal information like the one defined in your country of residence.
We also call your attention to the fact that, when you publish content using one of our hashtags, your use of social networks is governed exclusively by the general conditions of these social networks. We invite you to read them and refer to them regularly.
If you no longer want content to appear on our website, please delete it from the social network or stop using our hashtags.
10- How long will we store your personal data?
As a general rule:
- Customer data / data of potential customers will be kept, except in the case of opposition or request for cancellation by them, for three years from the date of collection or last contact or end of the business relationship. Before the end of this three-year period, is it possible that we may contact you again to find out if you want to continue receiving business information. If you do not give a clear and explicit positive response, your data will be erased or archived, in accordance with existing regulations;
- Data related to identity documents will be kept for one year if rights of access, rectification, limitation, cancellation or to obtain a portable copy are exercised, and for three years if the right to opposition is exercised;
- Credit card data will be deleted after the transaction or archived for evidentiary purposes, in accordance with existing regulations. Banking data can be kept until the card expiry date, subject to your express consent. We will never store your visual cryptogram;
- Data used to prove a right or a contract or data which is stored to fulfil a legal obligation can be archived in accordance with existing regulations;
- Dialling data or data from telephone conversation recordings will be kept for up to six months.
11- What are your rights concerning your personal information and how can you get in touch with us?
If you provide us with your email address, telephone number or address, it is possible that you will receive emails, calls or letters from us on our products, services or upcoming events. You can unsubscribe at any moment from our mailing lists by contacting us at the following address or by following the “unsubscribe” link that appears in each of our emails. You can also change your preferences at any time in your account.
In accordance with existing regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, erase, cancel and obtain a portable copy of your personal data, as well as the right to opposition and limitation of processing. Likewise, you can withdraw your consent at any moment. To exercise these rights, you can send us a written request, accompanied by a copy of your identity document, which includes your signature:
Investigación y Desarrollo de Cosméticos, S.A.
Costa Brava, 30 - 5ª Planta, CP 08030 Barcelona (Spain)
You will be informed of measures taken following your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within a period of one month after your request. However, we reserve the right to not respond to requests that are clearly unfounded or excessive.
In accordance with existing regulations, you can also present your claim to the competent authority responsible for data protection or lodge an appeal if your data was used incorrectly.
Investigación y Desarrollo de Cosméticos, S.A.
Department for Data Protection
Costa Brava, 30 - 5ª Planta, CP 08030 Barcelona (Spain)